activities. Summer's all about long evenings out, brief flings and that perfect
sun tan (however unattainable it is). But it's nice when fall comes around and
you can really settle down and get cozy. I can't tell you how tempted I am to
live in my sweatpants for the next three months and go in to full on hibernation
Recently, I've been getting in the groove of all your basic fall activities like
pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving and everything baking. I love all the rituals
the holiday seasons brings.
It'd been a while since my friends and I were able to get together, with just us
girls. We're all so busy these days and between work, boys, family, side projects,
and trying to sneak that workout in, it seems like there's never time for a proper
And for the occasion, I'd decided to whip up an apple cinnamon tart. There's
enough apples in it that you don't have to feel too guilty about it but PLENTY of
sugar and cinnamon to keep it sweet.
4 tablespoons salted butter
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 premade dough crust
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray pam over baking tin. Core apples and slice in to thin pieces.
3. Lay the premade dough on to tin and cut in half
4. Put apple slices in to bowl and add cinnamon, sugar and salt.
5. Melt butter and add to bowl with apple slices. Stir together
6. Take sugar dipped apple slices and lay out on dough
7. Wash the edges around the apple slices with egg wash made from one dough.
8. Put tart in to oven for ten minutes. Take out and rotate after ten minutes and continuebaking for another four minutes.
9. Take out and let cool.
10. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar if you like and enjoy!